Dublin Airport is a short drive from the hotel, so an aircoach stops nearby the hotel or you may take a taxi.
By taxi it will take you about 30-45 minutes and costs approximately EUR30-35.
By aircoach you can reach the hotel from the terminal at Dublin airport. The aircoach leaves every 15 minutes from 5.30am to 11.30pm daily at price approximately EUR7 one way and EUR12 return.
• This route takes you through Drumcondra, onto Dorset Street.
• Turn left off Dorset Street onto South Frederick Street which leads on to Parnell Square and on to O'Connell Street.
• Continue straight down O'Connell Street and over O'Connell Bridge onto D'Olier Street, then College Green and around Trinity College, staying in the left lane and continue on to Nassau Street.
• At the end of Nassau Street keep left on to Lincoln Place staying in right hand lane.
• At the next set of traffic lights, the O'Callaghan Davenport Hotel will be visible straight ahead, the O'Callaghan Mont Clare Hotel faces the O'Callaghan Davenport Hotel on the other side of the street.
DART Rapid Train Station is within five minutes on foot.